Xposed Module x86
- @rovo89 is the creator of the Xposed framework
- Thanks to @shakalaca for his hardwork in porting Xposed to our x86 Lollipop Device
- arun483, Senior Member Made this Tutorial
Hello Guys Today I am showing you how to install Xposed Module on any Asus Device without any issue just by clicking hassle free way. For me all other ways made me into bootloops by this way say bye to boot loops (90%will work).
So the first thing to make you clear that this tutorial may not work for you and may LEAD TO BOOTLOOP I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY PROBLEM TO YOUR DEVICE .
OKEY before starting just do a Nandroid backup for safety of your precious ROM,if you don’t know how to do it google it or wait for a week I will post a tutorial how to do it xD.
1.Download the file :
LINK 1: XPOSED FOR ASUS [ORIGNAL XDA LINK]
LINK 2(MIRROR):XPOSED FOR ASUS #MIRROR1
LINK 3(MIRROR): XPOSED FOR ASUS #MIRROR2
2.Extract the file to any location
3Connect your Asus device to PC and also make sure that you have installed the drivers
If you have problems with compatibility then go to troubleshoot compatibility then make it to Windows 7 it will work .
4.Now Open FILE “InstallXposedInstaller.bat” wait till installation finished and you also verify whether XPOSED is installed or not.
5. Now open the second FILE “InstallXposedInstaller.bat”, now the device will REBOOT.
6. IT will Take around 2-3minutes and if it’s gone beyond 5minutes sorry guys you device is in boot loop 😦.
7.Hurray now your device is having XPOSED installed in IT.
ANY PROBLEM REPORT IN COMMENTS SECTION
XDA THREAD :[Unofficial]Xposed For Zenfone Lollipop Rom.