The Yu Yutopia has the right specs, while many may question the pricing. Yu has made a much more important point with this phone though.
The partnership between Cyanogen Inc and Micromax subsidiary YU has given birth to another smartphone for the Indian market. Unlike past collaborations, this one is undeniably a flagship device. The Yutopia has all the bells and whistles and will retail for INR 24,999.
The Yutopia (YU5050) will run Cyanogen OS 12.1, which is based on Android 5.1.1. The frame is made from aircraft-grade aluminum, which the company is sure to point out is “90% stronger than the polycarbonate/sandpaper heroes of the smartphone world.” Burn on OnePlus. The metal chassis also has antennas integrated into it for (supposedly) better reception than other metal phones.
- 21MP primary camera with true tone dual LED flash and 8MP front facing camera
- 5.2-inches 2K touchscreen LCD with 2560 x 1440 pixels resolution, 565 ppi pixel density and 16M color support
- Android v5.1.1 Lollipop (Cyanogen OS 12.1) operating system with 2GHz A57 quad core + 1.5GHz A53 quad core
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 processor
- 4GB RAM
- 32GB internal memory expandable up to 128GB and dual SIM (micro (4G)+nano (4G))
- 3000mAH lithium-ion battery, quick charge 2.0
- GSM, (850/900/1800/1900 MHz), 3G, WCDMA, (900/2100 MHz), 4G LTE
Source : AMAZON INDIA